Allerair 5000 Signature Air Purifier
The first industrial-grade air cleaners available for residential use, AllerAir air purifiers offer the wide-spectrum filtration required for today's serious indoor pollutants, odors and allergens. Featuring the same filtration used by the military and heavy industry, the AllerAir 5000 Signature removes VOC’s, airborne pollution, tough odors and the common airborne allergens and chemicals that can irritate lungs compromised by asthma, COPD, allergic conditions and MCS.
- Exclusive blend of activated carbon for enhanced adsorption of Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC’s)
- 2.5” deepest-bed activated carbon filter for maximum filtration of airborne chemicals, pollutants, smoke, pet and cooking odors
- Quick-change pre-filter for large particles
- Medical-Grade HEPA filter to remove 99.97% of dust, dander and pollen to 0.3 microns
- Reliable, robust construction for 24/7 continuous operation
- All-metal, environmentally friendly housing
- Powder-coated paint finish with no chemical off-gassing often experienced with plastic units
- Simple controls, no digital panels to program or service
- Low maintenance, filters effective for 2-5 years in the average home environment (may vary depending on air quality levels)
- General air purification with an emphasis on Volatile Organic Chemicals (VOC’s)
- Household airborne chemicals and scents such as cleaning, laundry and personal products, plastic off-gassing, glues, paints and solvents used in building materials, hobbies or workshops
- Pollutants from traffic or near-by industry
- Pet odors
- Dust, dander and pollen
- Dimensions: 18" L x 18" W x 25" H.
- Weight: 50 lbs
- For a light air quality concern, the device can cover up to 1500 sq feet with an 8 foot ceiling, equivalent to 12,000 cubic feet.
- For a moderate air quality concern, the device can cover up to 500 sq feet with an 8 foot ceiling, equivalent to 4,000 cubic feet.
- For a heavy air quality concern, the device can cover up to 300 sq feet with an 8 foot ceiling, equivalent to 2,400 cubic feet.
- For a critical air quality concern, the device can cover up to 150 sq feet with an 8 foot ceiling, equivalent to 1,200 cubic feet.
Coverage: 1,500 sq. ft.
Filter Type: HEPA
Height: 25 in.
Length: 18 in.
Replaceable Filters: Yes
Weight: 50 lb.
Width: 18 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.