Align® Probiotic Supplement, 63 Capsules
Get to know Align®
Align naturally helps:†
- Build and support a healthy digestive system
- Maintain digestive balance
- Fortify your digestive system with healthy bacteria
Align is a daily probiotic supplement that naturally helps build and support a healthy digestive system.†
How does Align® work?
Your body needs beneficial bacteria for a number of things, including healthy digestion. Common issues such as diet, changes in routine, travel, and stress can disrupt your natural balance of good bacteria. By delivering healthy bacteria, Align helps build and maintain a healthy digestive system.†
What is a probiotic?
The word "probiotic" means "for life." Probiotics are good bacteria that provide a health benefit and are essential for many vital body functions, including healthy digestion. Probiotics are increasingly being used and evaluated in the management of digestive health. When you were very young, most of the bacteria in your digestive system were good Bifidobacteria. Your body needs beneficial bacteria such as Bifidobacteria for a number of things, including healthy digestion. But these bacteria are fragile. Common issues such as diet and stress can disrupt your natural balance of good bacteria. Align contains Bifantis®, a probiotic that supplements your digestive system with good Bifidobacteria.†
What should I look for in a probiotic?
According to the guidelines called, "The P's and Q's of Probiotics" unveiled by the international Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (ISAPP), there are five criteria consumers should consider when selecting a probiotic: probiotic strain, proof, packaging, quality, and quantity.
See how Align meets these criteria and is a good option for people wanting to build and maintain a healthy digestive system.†
- Probiotic Strain: Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 (Bifantis®) is the patented probiotic ingredient in Align® that can help build and maintain a healthy digestive system.†
- Proof: Bifantis has been the subject of several clinical studies and has been featured in peer reviewed journals. Please see www.bifantis.com
- Packaging: Align contains 1 billion CFU of live bacteria when manufactured, and provides an effective level until the "best by" date on the package. Align capsules come in specially designed blister packs that ensure bacteria remain alive and effective until the date on the box.
- Quality and Quantity: DNA testing guarantees the purity of Align. The packaging and labeling meet all World Health Organization (WHO) recommendations by clearly stating:
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This; This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease.
Take one capsule per day. Store at room temperature. For best results we recommend you store Align in the original blister package.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Carton: 63
Amount Per Capsule:
Bifidobacterium infantis 35624 (Bifantis®) 4 mg - *.
Contains 1x10 to the 9th power (one billion) live bacteria when manufactured, and provides an effective level until at least the "best by" date.
* Daily Value not established.
Microcystalline Cellulose (for even dispersal of cultures), Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule shell), Sugar, Magnesium Stearate (for even dispersal of cultures), Milk Protein**, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Citrate Dihydrate, Propyl Gallate (anti-oxidant stabilizer), FD&C Blue #2, FD&C Blue #1, Riboflavin (colorant).
**This product does not contain lactose, soy or gluten.
Parental supervision is recommended for use of Align by children. We recommend that you keep Align out of the reach of children..
You may experience temporary changes in bowel habits as you begin your supplement intake.