$1,799.99 After $200 OFF
Alfa Forno Ciao! Italian Wood Fired Oven & Cart - Grey
Item # 777670
Authentic Wood Fired Cooking for every backyard. Designed and made in Italy, for over 30 years Alfa have been making wood burning ovens. Located in Anagni Italy, Alfa produce some of the world’s best wood burning ovens.
Combining Old World pride and craftsmanship with the latest in manufacturing technology. The Alfa Forno Ciao! is an authentic Italian wood fired oven that delivers the performance found in Fine Italian restaurants in a design you can take any where. Features an authentic Italian refractory brick hearth combined with a stainless steel dome. This provides Old World performance in a light weight solution.
Perfect for Tailgating! Assembles in minutes and can be used with or without the cart. At under 170 Lbs it’s perfect for your deck and light enough to easily move around your patio. Furthermore, unlike other wood burning ovens, no curing process is required. Ready to cook in under 20 minutes!
The Forno Ciao! Features a fully insulated dome and hearth. This provides superior cooking performance and heat retention as well as a “cool to the touch” outer surface. Anything you can cook in your indoor oven can be prepared to its succulent perfection in your wood fired oven. All year long or at the game. Bake, Roast, Grill …..or simply enjoy the fire! Once you’ve tasted your favorite meal prepared in an authentic Italian Wood Fired Oven, you’ll notice the difference. That’s why so many Italian restaurants use Alfa Ovens professionally.
Uses all three methods to cook efficiently:
- Convection (circulated heat)
- Radiant (from the hot flames and heated dome)
- Conduction (by the food sitting on the hot hearth
- **For outdoor use only**
- Cooking surface 27.5” x 15.75”
- Only use dry seasoned hardwood to heat the chamber. Keep your fire to one side of the oven. Once heated, sweep the hearth and cook your food in the same chamber. Try different hardwoods for different flavors.
- Textured powder coated painted dome and comes with a cart with wheels.
- Built-in thermometer
- Pizza Peel, cleaning brush and Paralegna (wood holder) included.
- Remove the cart and place the Forno Ciao! on your BBQ Island (additional insulation maybe required)
- Includes smoke stack and vent.
- A cooking product that does not use electricity, natural gas or propane
- Comes complete w/ cart requires assembly
- Dimensions: Height to top of flue cap – 71”; Width – 46”; Depth – 33”
- Weight – 160 Lbs
- Made in Italy
Cooking Area: 434 sq. in.
Length: 32.7 in.
Weight: 198.42 lb.
Width: 32.3 in.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.