Alfa Forno Allegro Italian Wood Fired Oven & Cart - Red
For over 30 years Alfa have been making wood burning ovens. Located in Anagni Italy, Alfa produce some of the world’s best wood burning ovens.
Combining Old World pride and craftsmanship with the latest in manufacturing technology. The Alfa Forno Allegro is an authentic Italian wood fired oven that delivers the performance found in Fine Italian restaurants.
With a cooking surface of 39.37” x 27.56 the Allegro can handle up to 5 pizzas at the same time, or 11 Lbs of bread. Comes complete on a cart with four wheels and two fold out lateral shelves. Features an authentic Italian refractory brick hearth combined with a stainless steel dome. This provides Old World performance in a convenient mobile solution Great for large parties or catering events.
No curing process is required. Ready to cook in under 25 minutes and a maximum temperature of 750 degrees F. Features a fully insulated dome and hearth. This provides superior cooking performance and heat retention as well as a “cool to the touch” outer surface. Anything you can cook in your indoor oven can be prepared to its succulent perfection in your wood fired oven. Bake, Roast, Grill …..or simply enjoy the fire! Once you’ve tasted your favorite meal prepared in an authentic Italian Wood Fired Oven, you’ll notice the difference. That’s why so many Italian restaurants use Alfa Ovens professionally.
**For outdoor use only**
- Cooking surface 39.37” x 27.56”
- Uses all three methods to cook efficiently:
- Convection (circulated heat)
- Radiant (from the hot flames and heated dome)
- Conduction (by the food sitting on the hot hearth
- Only use dry seasoned hardwood to heat the chamber. Keep your fire to one side of the oven Once heated, sweep the hearth and cook your food in the same chamber. Try different hardwoods for different flavors.
- Textured powder coated painted dome and comes with a cart with wheels
- Built-in thermometer, pizza peel and cleaning brush included
- Remove the cart and place the Forno Allegro on your BBQ Island (additional insulation maybe required)
- Includes smoke stack and vent.
- A cooking product that does not use electricity, natural gas or propane
- Comes complete w/ chimney and cap need assembly
- Dimensions: Height to top of flue cap – 88.59”; Width – 46.46” (not including lateral shelves); Depth – 38.59”
- Weight – 440 Lbs
- Made in Italy
Brand: Alfa Forno
Cooking Area: 1,085 sq. in.
Length: 38.6 in.
Material: Stainless Steel
Type of Grill: Cart-Style Grill
Weight: 440 lb.
Width: 46.5 in.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.