Aleve® Caplets Pain Reliever Fever Reducer, 320 Caplets
NEW LARGER SIZE!
For long lasting relief of...Arthritis Pain^, Body Pain, Headache
All Day Pain Relief With Just 2 Caplets
- #1 Orthopedic Doctor recommended† for Arthritis^ pain
- †WKH Survey of Orthopedic Surgeons
Use as directed
Active Ingredient (in each caplet) - Purposes:
Naproxen sodium 220 mg (naproxen 200 mg) (NSAID)* - Pain reliever/fever reducer
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- minor pain of arthritis
- muscular aches
- menstrual cramps
- the common cold
Allergy Alert: Naproxen sodium may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
Stomach Bleeding Warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- the stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- you have asthma
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed of for longer than directed
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- you have difficulty swallowing
- it feels like the pill is stuck in your throat
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not take more than directed
- The smallest effective dose should be used
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose
- Take 1 caplet every 8 to 12 hours while symptoms last
- For the first dose you may take 2 caplets within the first hour
- Do not exceed 2 caplets in any 8 to 12 hour period
- Do not exceed 3 caplets in a 24 hour period
Each caplet contains: sodium 20 mg.
Store at 20 - 25 degrees Celsius (68 - 77 degrees Fahrenheit). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat above 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).
FD&C Blue #2 Lake, Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Talc, Titanium Dioxide.
Questions or comments? 1-800-395-0689 (Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM EST)
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.