Alesis Multimix 16 USB FX 16-Channel Mixer Bundle
The MultiMix 16 USB FX and the (2) ALPHA 115s are an all-in-one live sound package that enables performers and musicians to monitor and mix live sound anywhere. The pair of ALPHA 115s, the most transparent loudspeakers in their class, gives you two 1000-watt loudspeakers that are ideal for any live sound application. Combined with the MultiMix 16 USB FX, a 16-channel mixer and computer audio interface, this gig-ready package makes monitoring the coffeehouse show or mixing the whole band simple and easy. Mix 16 channels with 12 faders and optional computer connectivity, and combine the feel of a conventional mixer with the advantages of today’s computer technology. Plus, each ALPHA 115 connects right to the MultiMix 16 USB FX and ensures that your mix is loud, defined, and transparent. For live sound, the (2) ALPHA 115 and MultiMix16 USB FX are the ultimate package.
MultiMix 16 USB FX Features:
- 16-channel mixer and USB audio interface ideal for live or studio use
- 8 mono channels with XLR and 1/4” inputs, phantom power, and TRS inserts
- 4 stereo-paired channels with 1/4” inputs
- Guitar/line-level input switch on Channel 8
- 8 types of onboard effects with individual sends
- 2-channel computer recording with 16-bit; 44.1 or 48 kHz resolution
- Includes Cubase® 6 LE
- Plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
The ALPHA 115 is designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Its neodymium 15” LF driver produces smooth low-end while its custom designed 1.75” titanium HF driver provides incredible high-end across a wide dynamic range. Alesis Digital Signal Processing is onboard to control key aspects of the speaker’s operation, resulting in precisely tuned and completely consistent performance for any live application.
The ALPHA 115 is the finest sounding speaker in its class.
Each ALPHA 115 Features:
- 1000 watts class D power
- Built-in Alesis DSP technology
- 15” neodymium LF driver and 1.75” titanium HF driver
- 2 mic/line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles
- Setup as an upright loudspeaker or floor wedge monitor
- 100 x 60 long-throw coverage field
- Ground Lift switch
- Stand/pole mountable or flyable
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Each Speaker: 21.0" W x 20.0" L x 28.50" H
- Console: 22.0" W x 18.00" L x 6.00" H
- Speaker Weight (Each): 46 lbs.
- Console Weight:15.2 lbs
Depth: 18 in.
Height: 6 in.
Number of Channels: 16
Number of Stereo Channels: 4
Weight: 15.2 lb.
Width: 22 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.