Airwalk Ergonomic 'Single' Mat
The durable and comfortable Airwalk Ergonomic Mat makes long work days much easier with its superior construction. The unique air pocket structure provides instant relief to your knees, feet and back. Instead of standing on hard flooring, you can spend your day walking on a cloud! The premium rubber will not compress over time –Airwalk Ergonomic Mat will offer support for many years. The mats are easy to clean and maintain; simply shake loose dirt and debris off, and hose down when needed.
- Premium Black Molded Rubber won’t compress over time.
- The ecologically friendly mat contains 27% pre-consumer recycled material and 27% post-consumer recycled material.
- Hollow “Air Dome” backing creates pockets of comfort for situations where you need to stand for extended periods of time.
- Densely textured rubber cells are grease and oil resistant.
- Ergonomic bubble design increases blood circulation and alertness, while reducing stress in joints.
- Molded safety edges on all sides eliminate potential tripping hazards.
- Lifetime warranty when used indoors – one of the longest warranties in the industry!
- Easy to care for and clean – dust and debris can be quickly shaken off; hose or mop can be used for more stubborn dirt.
- Garage benches
- Work stations
- Cash registers
- Service counters
- Laundry rooms
- Anywhere you need to support long periods of time on your feet
- 1-pack of Black Molded Rubber 3’x4’ mats
- ½” thick
- 21 lbs./mat
Case Count: 1
Pre Consumer Recycled Content: 27 Percent
Size: 36 in. x 48 in.
Thickness: 0.5 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.