Air-O-Swiss 7144 Digital Warm and Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier – Deluxe Package
This Digital Ultrasonic humidifier uses high-frequency vibrations to generate a micro-fine mist that when blown into a room immediately evaporates. Choose the pre-heating function and mist exits the appliance at a pleasant 104°F. ITC™ technology (Intelligent Temperature Compensation) monitors the temperature and automatically adjusts the output when conditions change. A replaceable demineralization (Ag+ Ionic Silver Technology) cartridge ensures water mist without lime scale or mineral residues. The included Hydro Cell uses activated carbon technology to help reduce heavy metals, impurities, odor causing chemicals and pesticides from your household tap water.
- 1 Digital Ultrasonic Humidifier
- 1 installed Demineralization Cartridge in unit
- 1 installed Hydro Cell in unit
- 1 sample packet of EZ Cal Cleaner and Descaler
- 1 additional replacement Demineralization Cartridge
- 1 box (3 packets) of EZ Cal Cleaner and Descaler
- Humidifies the air in rooms up to 650 sq ft
- Make the choice of cool or warm (104°F) humidification
- Ambient temperature is not cooled down
- Improved system keeps the water clean
- Powerful and replaceable demineralization cartridge
- The Hydro Cell uses activated carbon to provide constant freshness in Air-O-Swiss humidifiers. Activated as soon as it comes into contact with water, the Hydro Cell helps reduce heavy metals, impurities, odor causing chemicals and pesticides from your household tap water.
*refer to the user manual which accompanies the Air-O-Swiss humidifier for proper cleaning instructions
Energy and Performance:
- Hygrostat and mist output regulator for controlled humidification
- Very energy-efficient
- Ultra-quiet operation
- State-of-the-art design with large LCD display
- Air-O-Swiss' ITC™ technology (Intelligent Temperature Compensation) automatically regulates the output to create the most comfortable relative humidity adjusted to the temperature in you room
- Sleep mode: The unit pre-determines a comfortable night humidity level(Timer=8hrs, warm mist on, ITC™ on)
- Timer allows pre-set use for 1 to 8 hours or continuous operation
- Transparent water tank (water tank level clearly visible)
- Industrial strength titanium membrane surface, the quality of which guarantees fast dispersal of mist into the air, ensures long lasting use
- Empty and cleaning indicators
- Technical Data:
- Electrical voltage: 120 volts/60 Hz
- Power consumption: 40W (125W when used with pre-heating to 176°F)
- Humidity output: Up to 3.5 gallons
- Room Coverage: Up to 650 sq ft
- Dimensions: 10" x 11.4" x 13.7"; Weight (Empty): 8.8 lbs
- Operation noise level: <25 dB(A)
Brand: Air O Swiss
Coverage: 650 sq. ft.
Electricity: 120 Volts, 60 Hertz
Height: 13.7 in.
Length: 10 in.
Output: 3.5 gal.
Power: 40 W
Weight: 8.8 lb.
Width: 11.4 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.