Air-O-Swiss 2055A Automatic Air Washer / Humidifier
This 2 in 1 Humidifier & Air Purifier washes and humidifies a room's air without evaporator mats or filters. Special humidifier discs rotate through the water removing impurities from the air naturally, which provides excellent relief for people with allergies. This process is washing the air with water and therefore it derives the name Air Washer. The discs, which never need replacing, have a great adhesion for water to guarantee high humidity output. The AOS 2055A automatically switches off when the water base is empty.
Comfort and Climate:
- The pre-ionizer charges particles as they enter the Air Washer. These small charged particles, down to 1.5 microns, form larger dust clusters that cling to the humidifier discs and are removed as the discs turn through the water. This highly efficient process results in effective washing and humidification in rooms up to 600 sq ft (55m2)
- Special humidifier discs turn through the water, self-rinsing and cleaning the discs of impurities like a fresh rain cleans outdoor air – naturally (ideal for allergy sufferers)
- The Air Washer is equipped with the Hydro Cell that uses activated carbon technology to provide constant freshness in AIR-O-SWISS humidifiers. This advanced water maintenance system keeps your humidifier operating at its highest level between recommended cleanings.*
Energy and Performance:
- Automatic Shut-Off when water base is empty
- The aerodynamic grid design optimizes air flow and the use of high-quality components make the Swiss engineered Air Washer 2055A the quietest unit in its class
- Very low power consumption
- No performance additives required
- Place a piece of cotton sprinkled with a fragrance or essential oil in the purple fragrance container to humidify and scent the air at the same time (Fragrance / oil not included)
- Fragrance container 2 in 1 with key function (opens the disc pack)
- Removable housing and air inlet grid
- No replacement filters or evaporator mats required
- Transparent and removable water tank
- Easy to clean and operate
- Quality components ensure lasting use
- Ideal for home and office
- Electrical voltage: 120 V / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 20 W
- Humidity output up to 3 gallons / 24h
- Suitable for rooms up to 600 sq ft (55 m²)
- Dimensions: 14.2" L x 14.2" W x 14.2" H
- Weight (empty): 13 lbs.
- Operation noise level: < 25 dB(A)
- Accessories: Hydro Cell
Brand: Air O Swiss
Coverage: 600 sq. ft.
Height: 14.2 in.
Length: 14.2 in.
Model: AOS 2055A
Weight: 13 lb.
Width: 14.2 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.