Air Maui Helicopter Tour E-Ticket
Item # 710964
When you purchase your Air Maui helicopter tour, a Costco e-ticket will be e-mailed to you. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You will need to make a reservation at least 4 days in advance. When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged for an Air Maui helicopter tour. You must keep your validated printed e-ticket and your receipt as your proofs of purchase until you exchange them.
Air Maui – Hawaii’s premier helicopter company when it comes to fun, adventure and customer satisfaction has been operating in Maui and Molokai for over 10 years. You’ll ride in safety and comfort aboard an air conditioned, six-passenger Astar helicopter, enjoying 180 degree views. Throughout the flight, your pilot’s lively narration will transport you into the history, culture and ecology of the islands unfolding beneath you, with stereo music choreographing your journey.
Please review the terms and conditions below before ordering.
The Air Maui Difference:
- Experience makes the difference: Our pilots are experienced professionals with thousands of hours of flight time. Trained under the demanding standards of Air Maui’s owner and veteran pilot, Steve Egger, only the best are selected to become an Air Maui pilot. And, becoming a top-grade pilot is only the first step – they must also excel at being your personal tour guide. As you cruise over the fantastic landscapes you will be entertained and educated about Maui’s history, landscape, geology, flora and fauna.
- Fun and Friendly People: At Air Maui you’re not just another face lost in the crowd. While others offer a “tour bus” environment with large groups, Air Maui is known as the limousine service of the helicopter industry. Our fun and professional staff greet each and every passenger and personally assist with check-in.
- Quality and Safety make the difference: At the end of the day, an entirely new crew takes charge of each aircraft. Our FAA certified and factory trained mechanics inspect and maintain our helicopters to ensure every system and every component meet specs. If it’s not perfect, it doesn’t fly.
- In aviation, quality and safety count: Regardless of others’ claims of excellence and awards, the proof is in the safety record. After more than 23 years of operations, Air Maui has a perfect safety record – no one else can make that claim. That’s not luck – that’s the combined commitment of professional pilots and first class aircraft maintenance.
West Maui and Molokai Flight (40- 50 minute flight):
- The best of West Maui and Molokai for less – An Air Maui exclusive!
- The West Maui mountain's knife-edged ridges give Maui the nickname “The Valley Isle.” Cross over the Pailolo Channel to see the magnificent sea cliffs (highest in the world), valleys and waterfalls on Molokai’s isolated north shore – inaccessible by land, unreachable and unseen…except by helicopter.
- See the most popular sights of Maui including the Haleakala Crater and the tropical Hana rainforests with its remote valleys and spectacular waterfalls as well as the fantastic east Maui shoreline
Air Maui Terms and Conditions:
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- Price is per person.
- Not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
- The use of this card may not be combined with any other discount or promotion
- FAA regulations require us to weigh all passengers and bags at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more an additional ticket must be purchased.
- 1040 pounds total weight limit for any six passengers on a single flight
- Cancellations: No refund of purchases will be granted within 24 hours of flight
- Flight times, routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions and/or passenger weight reporting discrepancies
- A maximum of 12 seats can be accommodated for any particular scheduled departure time
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to all flight times is required
- This card may not be redeemed for cash
- We follow the same guidelines as the airlines. Any passenger over 24 months old must purchase a ticket. An infant under 24 moths is considered a lap child and may fly for free on the lap of one adult who has purchased a ticket.
- Gratuity is not included in ticket price
Brand: Air Maui Helicopter Tour
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
** State law may require sales tax to be charged on the pre-discounted price if the product is subject to sales tax.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.