45 Minute Flight Tour
When you purchase your Air Maui Helicopter 45 minute flight Tour, an e-ticket will be e-mailed to you normally within an hour. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order. You must present your printed e-ticketas your proof of purchase until you exchange it.
Air Maui – Hawaii’s premier helicopter company when it comes to fun, adventure and customer satisfaction has been operating in Maui and Molokai for over 10 years. You’ll ride in safety and comfort aboard an air conditioned, six-passenger Astar helicopter, enjoying 180 degree views. Throughout the flight, your pilot’s lively narration will transport you into the history, culture and ecology of the islands unfolding beneath you, with stereo music choreographing your journey.
Choose from one of the following tours (when you call for reservations):
West Maui and Molokai Flight (45 minute flight):
- The West Maui mountain's knife-edged ridges give Maui the nickname “The Valley Isle.” Cross over the Pailolo Channel to see the magnificent sea cliffs (highest in the world), valleys and waterfalls on Molokai’s isolated north shore – inaccessible by land, unreachable and unseen…except by helicopter.
Hana and Haleakala Flight (45 minute flight):
- See the most popular sights of Maui including the Haleakala Crater and the tropical Hana rainforests with its remote valleys and spectacular waterfalls as well as the fantastic east Maui shoreline
- Contact Air Maui to make a reservation at least one day in advance of the desired tour date
- Reservations call 877-238-4942
- When you present your printed e-ticket, it will be exchanged for an Air Maui helicopter tour
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- Price is per person
- Not responsible for lost or stolen e-tickets
- The use of this e-ticket may not be combined with any other discount or promotion
- FAA regulations require to weigh all passengers and bags at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 lbs or more or a combined weight of two passengers over 420 pounds, an additional ticket must be purchased
- 1040 pounds total weight limit for any six passengers on a single flight
- Cancellations: No refund of purchases will be granted within 24 hours of flight
- Flight times, routes and sights may vary due to weather conditions and/or passenger weight reporting discrepancies
- A maximum of 12 seats can be accommodated for any particular scheduled departure time
- A minimum half hour check-in prior to all flight times is required
- This e-ticket may not be redeemed for cash
- We follow the same guidelines as the airlines. Any passenger over 24 months old must purchase a ticket. An infant under 24 moths is considered a lap child and may fly for free on the lap of one adult who has purchased a ticket
- Gratuity is not included in ticket price
Air Maui Helicopter
1 Kahului Airport Road, Hangar 110
Kahului, Maui, HI 96732
Brand: Air Maui Helicopter Tour
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in the e-mail field on the Shipping Address page. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Email Address Book or Safe List.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.