Afrin® Original: Maximum Strength Nasal Spray, 90 ml
For fast, powerful relief from nasal congestion caused by colds and allergies, get Afrin® Original Nasal Spray, Nothing Relieves Nasal Congestion Better.*
Afrin® Original Nasal Spray starts to work instantly, providing 12 hours of nasal congestion relief with no drowsiness.
#1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand#
*Among single ingredient OTC decongestants
#Among leading nasal spray brands
- Fast, powerful congestion relief
- 12 Hour relief from nasal congestion
Active Ingredient - Purpose:
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05% - Nasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- Shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure
- Thyroid disease
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- Do not use more than directed
- Do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- Temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
- To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution, Edetate Disodium, Polyethylene Glycol, Povidone, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic