Advil® PM Pain Reliever (NSAID), Nighttime Sleep-Aid, 180 Coated Caplets
For relief of occasional sleeplessness when associated with minor aches and pains. Helps you fall asleep and stay asleep.
Do not take more than directed. Do not take longer than 10 days, unless directed by a doctor (see Warnings).
Adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime. Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours.
Active Ingredients (in each caplet) - Purpose:
Diphenydramine Citrate 38 mg - Nighttime Sleep-aid.
Ibuprofen 200 mg (NSAID) - Pain Reliever (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug).
Calcium Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Croscarmellose Sodium, FD&C Blue No. 2, FD&C Blue No. 2 Aluminum Lake, Glyceryl Behenate, Hypromellose, Lactose Monohydrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polydextrose, Polyethylene Glycol, Pregelatinized Starch, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Starch, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
Allergy Alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include: hives, facial swelling, asthma (wheezing), shock, skin reddening, rash, blisters. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older.
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems.
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Take other drugs containing an NSAID (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others).
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product.
- Take more or for a longer time than directed.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer.
- Unless you have time for a full night's sleep.
- In children under 12 years of age.
- Right before or after heart surgery.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
- If you have sleeplessness without pain.
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- Problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers.
- Stomach problems that last or come back, such as heartburn, upset stomach or stomach pain.
- Bleeding problems.
- High blood pressure.
- Heart or kidney disease.
- Taken a diuretic.
- Reached age 60 or older.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers, or any other sleep-aid.
- Taking any other drug containing an NSAID (prescription or nonprescription).
- Under a doctor's care for any continuing medical illness.
- Taking any other antihistamines.
- Taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug.
- Taking aspirin to prevent heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin.
- Taking any other drug.
- Drowsiness will occur.
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery.
- Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs.
- Long term continuous use may increase the risk of heart attack or stroke.
- You feel faint, vomit blood, or have bloody or black stools. These are signs of stomach bleeding.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days.
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- Stomach pain or upset gets worse or lasts.
- Redness or swelling is present in the painful areas.
- Any new symptoms appear.
Keep out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.