Advil® Infant's Concentrated Drops, 60 mL
Limit 15 per household/membership
Advil® Infant's Concentrated Drops
White Grape Flavored, Dye Free Liquid for ages 6-23 months
Nothing has been proven to reduce fever faster or longer.*
When your child has a high fever, you know what it's like to wait it out. Infant's Advil® Concentrated Drops reduce fever fast - even faster than Children's Tylenol®.^ It lasts longer, too - up to eight hours. And Infant's Advil® also relieves aches and pains.^
*Among leading OTC pain relievers. Based on reducing fever below 100 degrees Fahrenheit.
^Based on reducing fever below 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Brands are trademarks of their respective owners.
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains du to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headaches and toothaches
Important: Read all product information before using. Keep box for important information. This product is intended for use in children ages 6 months - 23 months.
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed.
- Shake well before using.
- find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise use age.
- repeat dose every 6-8 hours, if needed
- do not use more than 4 times a day
- measure only with the dosing device provided. Do not use with other device.
Weight (lb); Age (mos); Dose (ml)
under 6 months; ask a doctor
12-17 lbs; 6-11 mos; 1.25 ml
18-23 lbs; 12-23 mos; 1.875 ml
Active Ingredients (in each 1.25 ml) - Purpose:
Ibuprofen 50 mg (NSAID)** - Fever reducer/Pain reliever
**nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
Acetic Acid, Artificial Flavor, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Citric Acid Monohydrate, Edetate Disodium, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Polysorbate 80, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucrose, Xanthan Gum.
One dose lasts 6-8 hours
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction, especially in people allergic to aspirin. Symptoms may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
- skin reddening
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if the child:
- has had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- takes a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- takes other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDS (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- takes more or for a longer time than directed
- if the child has ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- right before or after heart surgery
- stomach bleeding warning applies to the child
- child has problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers
- child has a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- child has high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, kidney disease, or asthma
- child has not been drinking fluids
- child has lost a lot of fluid due to vomiting or diarrhea
- child is taking a diuretic
- under a doctor's care for any serious condition
- taking any other drug
- take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs
- the risk of heart attack or stroke may increase if you use more than directed or for longer than directed
- child experiences any of the following signs of stomach bleeding
- the child does not get any relief within first day (24 hours) of treatment
- fever or pain gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present in the painful area
- any new symptoms appear