AcuRite® Digital Weather Station Plus Portable NOAA Radio
Weather the day with confidence with your own weather and weather prediction information – pinpoint accuracy right from your own backyard. The AcuRite Digital Weather Station uses patented Self-Calibrating Technology to provide your personal forecast of 12 to 24 hour weather conditions. Self-Calibrating Forecasting is generated from weather data measured by a sensor in your yard - giving you the most accurate forecast available for your exact location. The outdoor sensor features powerful wireless technology, low battery indicator light, and an integrated hanger for easy mounting.
Tune in to emergency alerts, storm alerts, tornadoes, floods, disasters, amber alerts and public announcements with the AcuRite Portable Emergency Weather Alert NOAA Radio. This handy radio is digitally tuned to NOAA Weather Radio (NWR), providing continuous weather information including warnings, watches, forecasts, tornadoes, floods and all hazards 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sounds a loud alert siren when emergency conditions occur. Specific Area Message Encoding (S.A.M.E.) ensures you will only receive advisories, watches and warnings that are intended for your specific location. Warnings relevant to your local area scroll across the backlit LCD display and color-coded LED's indicate alert type. AC power docking station included for at-home use, with portable battery-operated option while on the go or during power outages. Setup is simple. Power on the radio and you are ready to receive emergency alerts - there are no subscription fees or other costs. It's more than accurate, it's AcuRite.
NOAA Weather Alert Radio Features:
- Emergency weather radio with NOAA National Weather Service alerts for your location
- Automatic notification: emergency, weather & public announcements
- Responds to all hazards and warnings for NOAA / NWS / Dept. of Defense & Weatheradio Canada
- Sounds a loud siren when emergency conditions occur
- Listen button - hear local weather report at any time
- Backlit LCD displays scrolling messages
- Color-coded LED's indicate alert type
- 50 mile signal scan receives 7 digitally tuned NOAA channels
- S.A.M.E. technology ensures local info
- Phase Lock Loop (PLL) digital tuning
- Time & date with automatic Daylight Saving Time (DST) adjustment
- Backlit display
- Headphone / accessory jack
- Removable belt clip
- Volume controls
- Low battery indicator
- Battery operated or AC adapter powered
- 12 to 24 hour weather forecast
- Patented Self-Calibrating Forecasting pulls data from a sensor in your backyard to give you the most accurate forecast for your exact location
- Outdoor temperature (ºF or ºC) & humidity(%RH) with trend indicator arrows
- Barometric pressure with arrow trend indicator
- Intelli-Time self-setting clock
- Intelli-Time self-setting calendar (date/day of week)
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Saving Time (DST)
- Indicator for wireless sensor signal strength
- Sensor based forecasting data
- Wireless technology transmits data through walls & long distances
- Integrated hanger for easy mounting
- Durable, weather resistant construction
- Low battery indicator
- Strong signal penetration (enhanced 433 MHz)
- Display: 7.3" H x 7.8" W x 3.3" D
- Handheld Radio: 7.5" H x 2.3" W x 1.5" D
- Outdoor Sensor: 4.8" H x 1.6" W x .9" D
- Outdoor Temperature Range: -40º to 158º F, -40º C to 70º C
- Outdoor Humidity Range: 1% to 99% RH
- RF (wireless) Range: 330' (100m)
- NOAA RF (wireless) Range: Up to 50 Miles
- Power: 4.5V DC adapter (included), 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Warranty: Limited 1 year warranty
Display Type: Backlit LCD
Forecast Capabilities: Yes
Height: 7.3 in.
Maximum Temperature: 158 F.
Minimum Temperature: -40 F.
Sensor Range: 109.36 yd.
Width: 7.8 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.