Access Tubs Venetian Dual System Bathtub
The Venetian dual system bathtub combines both air bath and whirlpool bath systems into one bathtub to provide maximum benefits and versatile options to the bather. The Venetian’s design showcases a classic and elegant rectangular shape and is angled at one end of the tub for comfort and convenience. The air system creates thousands of warm air bubbles to stimulate the skin’s light touch receptors and producing an overall calming effect. The air system allows for a softer massage option compared to the whirlpool system. The whirlpool system is designed to provide a more vigorous massage option with jets positioned to direct warm water to target areas such as the lower and upper back, shoulders and legs. Each system can be used independently or simultaneously to provide a customized bathing experience. Aromatherapy and Chromatherapy features are also included to encourage harmony and relaxation of the body. Just lay back and enjoy the spa like experience the features and design of the Venetian bathtub offer.
Toll-free customer service number: 1-877-249-2388
- Color: white only
- Bath shell is thermoformed in high-gloss Lucite® acrylic and reinforced with fiberglass backing
- Solid, one-piece construction for safety and durability
- Drop-In installation with finished self-rimming edge
- Faucet not included
- Tub does not include pre-drilled faucet holes
- Electric Inline Water Heater – designed to maintain a consistent & comfortable water temperature
- Dual Bath System (features air & whirlpool systems)
- 28 air bubble injectors
- Air systems includes a 1 HP air induction blower
- 8 water jets
- Whirlpool system includes a 1 HP pump
- Chromatherapy involves the use of color to support health, welfare and harmony
- Aromatherapy involves the use of essential oils to encourage relaxation through scent
- Electronic Touch Pad Controls
- Waste & overflow not included
- Electrical requirements: Dedicated GFCI 110V, 20 AMP circuit (required for the pump) and a second GFCI 15 AMP circuit is also required (for the inline heater)
- Access panel must be installed to permit pump service
- Boxed Weight: 195 lbs.
- Average fill capacity: 60-65 gallons (occupied)
- Exterior Dimensions: 72” (L) x 36” (W) x 23” (H)
- Interior Depth: 20”
- Top Interior Dimensions: 63” (L) x 27.25” (W)
- Bottom Interior Dimensions: 52” (L) x 23” (W)
- IAPMO and ETL (US & CAN)
- Handcrafted in the USA
- 10 year structural & surface warranty
- 1 year electrical and plumbing equipment warranty
Brand: Access Tubs
Includes Drain: No Drain
*Delivery is available to Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required. Delivery is not available to Alaska or Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.