Access Tubs Air Hydro Jetted Massage Walk-in Tub
The 3238 features a wide, outward swinging door making the tub easier to access for those that use walkers or wheelchairs. The 3238 combines both jetted therapies to offer the benefits of both hydro and air message systems. The compact dimensions of the walk-in tub makes it a favorite for those wanting to put a tub in their existing shower space, or small bathroom. Access Tubs’ 3238 front access walk-in bath will again allow you to enjoy the pleasures of independent bathing. Our tubs are designed around your convenience and comfort for you to be able to bathe easily. Our walk-in bathtubs allow you to enjoy a comfortable soak or stimulating body massage without struggling to get up or down.
• Acrylic shell / Strengthened with a fiberglass backing
• 6 fully adjustable chrome water jets
• 16 Air jets
• Safety Action return
• Double seal
• Easy-to-use tub leveling system
• Cable driven waste and overflow
• Easy-to-operate air controls
• Tri-lock door unit
• Door drain check valve
• Available in white acrylic
• Faucet Included
• Efficiently drains tub in under 60 seconds.
• 2 dedicated 20 and 15 Amp GFCI protected electrical circuits required for bathtub.
• Auto Drain Factory Installed
• 38”H x 32”W x 38”D
• 24” door width
• Step Height 7”
• 53 gallons
• 1 HP water pump
• Electric Inline Water Heater – designed to maintain a consistent & comfortable water temperature
• Safety Suction System
• Blower is equipped with 300 watt built in air heater
• Made in U.S.A. Components
• All components are ETL, CSA and Mass. approved.
• Professional Installation Recommended
• Seals: For as long as the original purchaser owns the product
• Limit 10 years on tub
Model: 3238 / AccessTubs
Brand: Access Tubs
Capacity: 45 gal.
Door Width: 24 in.
ETL Certified: Yes
Free Standing: Yes
Height: 38 in.
Includes Drain: With Drain
Is Walk-In Type: Yes
Length: 38 in.
Number of Jets: 16
Pump Horsepower: 1 Horsepower
Width: 32 in.
With Inline Heater: Yes
*Delivery is available to Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
*Delivery is available to Alaska. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.