ACCU-CHEK® Aviva Diabetes Monitoring Kit
The ACCU-CHEK Aviva is easy to trust with the added plus.
Easy-to-handle, quick-fill test strip makes sampling easier
- Fills quickly at any point along the tip with only a tiny drop. And more than 150 system integrity checks help detect and prevent unreliable results
- Both types work with your ACCU-CHEK Aviva meter
- Proven least painful and overall easiest to use2
- A load-and-go drum of 6 preloaded lancets means there are no individual lancets to see or touch
- Plus, precision-guided technology minimizes painful side-to-side motion and 11 customizable depth settings suit different skin types
- Comfortable design with nonslip rubber grips and choice of 4 test sites on the body3
- Quick, 5-second results
- Small 0.6 microliter sample size
- Contoured, ergonomic design with easy-to-hold rubber grips
- Multiple test sites on the body3
- 4 customizable test reminders
- Downloadable 500-value memory with 7-, 14- and 30-day averaging
- Uses 1 readily available 3-volt lithium coin cell battery
- 2,000-test battery life
- 3.7" H x 2.1" W x 0.9" D; 2.1 oz. with battery
- The ACCU-CHEK Aviva blood glucose meter is compatible with ACCU-CHEK data management tools
- Preferred on most healthcare plans to help you save money4
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.5
Improved accuracy—as tested against a 23% tighter accuracy specification.1 You can have even more confidence in the accuracy of your blood sugar results.
Easy-to-handle, easy to use
- For people of all ages
- With only a tiny, 0.6 microliter drop
- To help you save money4
Reduce the pain and hassle of blood glucose testing. The ACCU-CHEK® FastClix lancing device is the only 1-click lancing device with a drum of 6 preloaded lancets. With 11 depth settings for maximum comfort, and minimal side-to-side motion for less skin tearing, testing is made easier.
Load and go drum of 6 preloaded lancets
- No individual lancets to see or handle, and easy to use. Just load the drum of 6 preloaded lancets and go
- This lancing device’s Comfort Dial offers 11 customizable depth settings for different skin types
- Unique technology minimizes painful side-to-side motion and precisely manufactured, beveled 30-gauge lancets ensure smoother entry
2Ranked first most often versus leading competitors. Data on file.
3Talk with your healthcare professional before deciding if alternate site testing is right for you.
4Co-payments and preferred statuses vary from plan to plan. Information valid as of January 1, 2012.
5Using U.S. and imported materials.