909 10" Sliding Compound Miter Saw w/Stand
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor
- 10” Carbide Tipped Blade included so stays sharper longer for better cutting
- Laser Guide – Fully integrated laser line generator for improved cutting vision
- Double Bar Slide System for easy & smooth sliding action
- Miter Cuts from 0-52 degrees left & right for wide range of cuts
- Bevel Cuts from 0-45 degrees for improved productivity, increased accuracy & convenience
- Spindle Lock for easy blade changes
- Locks down for easy storage & portability
- Adjustable Material Clamp for safety & stability
- Dustbag to keep your workplace clean
- Material Side Supports to hold your material while cutting for a better finish
- Heavy duty all steel construction for long life durability
- Tough powder coat finish to resist all the bumps & scratches you want to give it
- Includes 2 x quick adjustable machine mounts to fit all miter saws and bench top machines, 2 x job work supports for supporting various lumber lengths & better user comfort & efficiency
- Fast and easy snap pin set-up so quick to set up for the job
- Fold-up convenience for easy storage & easy portability
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.