9,200 Total Servings 1 Year 1 Person Deluxe Emergency Food Kit 2-pack Water Barrel with Water Filtration Kit By Nutristore™
Shelf life up to 25 years
Food Grade HDPE
Aquamira® BVR Filtration Technology
When an emergency strikes or you simply need access to delicious food with great nutritional value, look no further than Nutristore™! We offer this Deluxe Food & Water Storage Supply designed to sustain one person for one year, two people for six months or up to four people for three months. This supply contains over 9,200 servings and over 1,800 calories per day! This emergency food kit is a great foundational start for those new to personal preparedness or serves as an excellent enhancement of diversity, nutrition, and value to any existing food storage supply.
The Nutristore™ Deluxe Food & Water Supply contains 30 (thirty) #10 cans of grains, fruits, vegetables, proteins, dairy and other essentials with up to a 25+ shelf life on many items. It also includes 14 (fourteen) buckets of assorted base grains as well as gourmet entrees, breakfast meals and many herbs & spices to ensure the best flavors for any meals you make! When it comes to water, we’ve included 2 (two) 55 gallon barrels or storage as well as 1 (one) Aquamira® In-home Water Filtration System with an extra replacement filter - combining for 240 gallons of filtration capacity!
This world is full of surprises and uncertainties. With this supply, you can ensure that your dietary and nutritional needs are taken care of no matter the circumstance!
- 30 #10 (gallon) cans, including real Freeze-dried and Dehydrated Fruits, Vegetables, Meats & Cheese
- 14 Assorted Food Buckets, including entree meals
- 2 - 55 ga. BPA-free Water Barrels
- One Aquamira® In-home Filtration System w/ Replacement Filter (240 gallon filtration capacity)
- 9,200 servings of food
- Over 657,000 Calories (1,800 Calories Per Day avg.)
- Up to 25 year shelf life on many items
- 2 - Granola (3.01 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 2 - Dehydrated Apples (0.97 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 2 - Freeze-dried Bananas (1.06 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: Ecuador/China)
- 2 - Freeze-dried Peaches (0.62 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA/Greece/China)
- 2 - Freeze-dried Strawberries (0.35 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA/China)
- 4 - Dehydrated Potatoes (2.03 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 2 - Dehydrated Carrots (1.76 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 2 - Freeze-dried Green Beans (0.31 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA/China)
- 2 - Freeze-dried Onions (0.61 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA/China)
- 2 - Freeze-dried Sweet Corn (0.97 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 2 - Salt (8 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 2 - Freeze-dried Cheddar Cheese (2.3 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin:USA)
- 2 - Freeze-dried Chicken (1.15 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA/Canada)
- 2 - Freeze-dried Hamburger Beef (1.5 lbs net wt. per can) (Country of Origin: USA/Canada)
- 4 - Hard Red Wheat 6ga. Bucket (408 servings per Bucket) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 3 - Instant White Rice 6ga. Bucket (186 servings per Bucket) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 1 - Instant Milk 6ga. Bucket (620 servings per Bucket) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 1 - White Sugar 6ga. Bucket (4593 servings per Bucket) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 1 - Lentils 6ga. Bucket (383 servings per Bucket) (Country of Origin: USA/Canada)
- 1 - Pinto Beans 6ga. Bucket (408 servings per Bucket) Country of Origin: USA/Canada)
- 1 - Entree Combo Bucket (128 servings per Bucket) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 1 - Breakfast Combo Bucket (128 servings per Bucket) (Country of Origin: USA)
- 1 - Herb & Spice Variety Bucket (17 assorted Herbs & Spices)
- 2 - 55 gallon BPA-free Water Storage Barrels
- 1 - Aquamira® In-Home Water Filtration System
- 1 - Aquamira® Frontier Plus BVR Replacement Filter
- 1 - Barrel Buddy Multi-tool/Wrench
BVR Mixed Media Filtration Technology incorporates a unique combination of the most advanced filtration techniques and media science available today. This patent pending design and manufacturing method has been thoroughly tested and certified by independent laboratories to consistently remove protozoan cysts, bacteria, and virus to ANSI/NSF Standard 52, and US EPA standards without the use of disinfecting chemicals such as chlorine, bromine, or iodine. BVR Mixed Media filters provide high flows and long service life in the most compact, lightweight cartridge available today.
BVR Filter Technology: Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF Standard 53 for removal of Protozoan, Cysts, Bacteria and Virus.
Activated Coconut Shell Carbon: Reduces waterborne chemicals*, improves taste and eliminates offensive odors.
Antimicrobial: Suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media.
Filter Removal Specifications:
- Protozoan Cysts: ≥ 99.9% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Bacteria: ≥ 99.9999% per ANSI/NSF 53 (such as E-coli, Cryptosporidium, etc)
- Virus: ≥ 99.99% per ANSI/NSF 53
- Chlorine Removal: Meets or Exceeds ANSI/NSF 42
- Additional Benefits: Reduces Chlorine and emerging contaminants.
- Length: 3.30”
- Weight (dry): 0.81 oz.
- Filter Capacity: 120 gallons
- Flow (ml/min @3psi): 600 ml Max. / 300 ml Min.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.