6 Ft HDMI Cable Kit, 2 Pack with Bonus Coupler
This item may currently be in stock at your local warehouse for immediate purchase at the same price.
This WireLogic High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable is ideal for flat panel TV's, stands or wall mount applications (for most mounting solutions). The two 6ft cables come fully attached and can be separated partially for a neat cable management solution or separated completely as needed for your home entertainment set up. The 12ft. conversion kit allows for installation of a single long run of cable by connecting the two cables with the included coupler.
- Contains two 6-foot HDMI cables
- Includes 12ft conversion kit with coupler and coupler cover
- High Speed with Ethernet, 3D, and Ultra HD/4K
- Compatible with most current HDMI standards (includes all earlier versions)
- In-Wall Rated CMG/FT4 Jacket
- Solid Select Grade OFHC Copper Conductors
- Delivers 1080p resolution
- 48 bit deep color capability
- Supports all Frame Rates including 120, 240, 480, 600Hz
- Handles all available Surround Sound formats
- Over 30 years experience in High Performance A/V Cable Manufacturing
- Toll Free Support 1-877-444-2488 (before/after sale)
Cable Length: 6 ft.
Case Count: 2
Resolution Description: 1080p
Type of Audio/Video Cables: HDMI
Standard shipping is via FedEx Ground. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5 - 7 business days from the time of order.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.