6' x 12' Kensington Greenhouse
BEFORE ORDERING - Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired.
The 6' x 12' Kennsington Greenhouse is the only unit on the market with easy access doors in the front and the back. Finally it’s simple to move most wheelbarrows or garden carts (24” door opening) through the greenhouse, picking up and dropping off soil and plants without reversing direction. It also makes it more comfortable for two people to be working inside at the same time.
The Kennsington Classic 6' x 12' kit uses a patented push-lock interlocking frame system and features rigid polycarbonate panels that are 4 mil. thick and twin walled for maximum insulation. Panels simply slide into place and become part of the rigid frame system, which includes an air circulation Smart Vent in the wall.
Assembly Note: This project will require 1-3 days with 1-2 people systematically following the assembly manual. Two people make the project easier and more enjoyable.
- Doors at each end for easy access and maneuvering
- Preassembled doors and roof vents save you time
- Patented push-fit assembly with locking connectors
- Full length work benches on both sides provide 24 lineal feet of planting space
- Heavy gauge extruded aluminum framework
- Dark green baked powder coat finish blends into backyard decor
- Rigid 4 mil. twin wall opaque UV Polycarbonate Panels
- 2 Roof vents for maximum air circulation and humidity control
- 1 Automatic Roof Opener
- 1 wall mounted Smart Vent with manual dial control knobs to control air flow
- Door height 6’ for easy access
- Full 7'2” center height allows comfortable movement throughout the greenhouse
- Crossing aircraft cable on sidewalls for completely rigid framework
- Little to no maintenance, corrosion and rust free
- Pliers, Phillips screwdriver or drill for assembly tools
- Ideal greenhouse for both propagating your seedlings and protecting your grown plants, also good for wintering sensitive plants
- Wind tested to 86 mph
- No base necessary, anchoring stakes provided, build wooden base if you wish
- Dimensions: 6' W x 12' L x 7' 6" H; Weight: 259 lbs.
- Ships in 3 boxes
- Warranty: Lifetime for Frame, 12 years for Polycarbonate Panels
- Designed & Engineered in Israel, Made in China
Brand: Systems Trading
Dimensions: 12 ft. x 6 ft. x 7.5 ft.
Floor Size: 72 sq. ft.
Frame Color: Green
Frame Material: Powder-coated Aluminum
Includes Gutters: No
Panel Material: Polycarbonate
Weight: 259 lb.
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5 - 7 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.