Grape Solar 5170 Watt Grid-Tied Solar Kit
Go green and save money on your electricity bill!
The Grape Solar 5170Watt Grid-Tied PV Kit can generate between 310kWh and 723kWh of electricity per month. This works out to roughly 72% of the electrical power consumption of an average 1200SF home. The kit consists of Grape Solar GS-P-235-FAB 1 Poly-Si modules, a KACO 5002xi inverter and a roof-top racking system for mounting the modules.
Unlike other generators, there are no mechanical moving components in the Grape Solar 5170Watt Grid-Tied Kit; therefore, maintenance is virtually non-existent. This kit may qualify for 30% Fed tax credit, local utility rebate and incentive programs.
Note: Contact your local electric utility to benefit from rebates and incentives and to ensure that the PV kit is interconnected to meet safety and reliability standards. Professional Installation by Licensed Electrician or Solar Installer is highly recommended and/or required in some areas. Be sure to check local zoning codes and home owner associations prior to purchasing. Contact Grape Solar for recommended installers near you.
22 Grape Solar GS-P-235-FAB 1 Poly-Si Panels
- Certified (TUV, UL, CEC, FSEC)
- Output tolerance: 0% to +3%
- Dimensions (each): 64.9” x 39.0” x 1.57”
- Total roof space required 396 sq. ft. (Array Layout: (2 x 5) + (2 x 6), portrait orientation
- Impact resistance on panels: Hail diameter of 28mm with speed of 86km/h
- Rated to operate safely with 5170 watt DC input over a wide range of temperatures
- AC/DC system disconnects included
Required items not included:
- Cables (Consult your licensed electrician)
- Fuses/Breakers (Consult your licensed electrician)
- Solar Panels: 25 year power output warranty, 10 year material and workmanship warranty
- Inverter: 10 year warranty
- Racking: 10 year warranty
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact Grape Solar for a custom system through Costco.com Grape Solar Custom Order Page: firstname.lastname@example.org
AC/DC Power: AC/DC Power
Brand: Grape Solar
Includes Inverter: With Inverter
Includes Mounting Brackets: With Mounting Brackets
Mount Style: Roof
Power per Day (Maximum): 5,060 W
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.