320 Total Servings of Freeze-Dried Vegetable Variety Food Storage Bucket
Chef's Banquet Freeze Dried Vegetables are second to none in quality, freshness, and taste. For long-term storage it is best to store in a dry, cool environment.
- 320 Total Servings
- Easy to open and use
- Easy to Open zip-seal mylar foil pouches
- Great for snacks
- Great for storage
- Up to 20-year shelf life (if stored in a dry, cool environment)
- No additives or preservatives
- Sweet Peas - 36 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 8.57 oz) (Country of Origin: China/Hungary/Serbia/USA)
- Diced Potatoes - 28 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 6.9 oz) (Country of Origin: USA)
- Corn - 40 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 7 oz) (Country of Origin: China/Serbia/USA)
- Green Beans - 62 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 3.3 oz) (Country of Origin: USA/China/New Zealand)
- Cauliflower - 80 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 2.82 oz) (Country of Origin: Mexico/China)
- Broccoli - 74 Servings (2 pouches - each pouch is 5 oz) (Country of Origin: China/Mexico/ USA)
Brand: Chef's Banquet
Case Count: 1
Number of Servings: 320 Serving
Shelf Life: 20 Year
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.