281 Total Servings of Fruit Variety Food Storage
Serving Size 1/4 cup
Six #10 Cans
Shelf Reliance® is known for providing unsurpassed quality in all of its products, and their line of food storage is no different. THRIVE™ Food Storage is a premium name you can trust. Every THRIVE™ product has been carefully selected based on taste and quality and we are confident that you will look forward to using THRIVE™ in your everyday meal planning and emergency food storage.
The THRIVE™ Fruit Variety Pack was designed to bring flavor and variety to everyday meals. With the wide selection this pack presents, you’ll get a taste of the best fruits THRIVE™ has to offer. These fruits work wonderfully with smoothies, cereals and pancakes. You can even eat them right out of the can as a healthy snack. Each can contains usage suggestions, recipes and helpful information about rehydration.
- 281 total servings of fruit
- Freeze-dried products have up to 25 year shelf life if unopened
- Dehydrated products have up to 25 year shelf life if unopened
- Shelf life varies per can/product (see individual cans for optimum shelf life suggestions)
- To rehydrate, soak your desired fruit(s) in hot water for 10 minutes, drain, and enjoy
- Freeze-Dried Raspberries (48 servings) (Country of Origin: USA/Chile/Serbia)
- Freeze-Dried Strawberries (45 servings) (Country of Origin: USA)
- Freeze-Dried Blueberries (51 servings) (Country of Origin: USA/Canada/Honduras)
- Freeze-Dried Blackberries (48 servings) (Country of Origin: USA/Chile/Serbia)
- Freeze-Dried Peach Slices (44 servings) (Country of Origin: USA)
- Dehydrated Apple Slices (45 servings) (Country of Origin: USA)
Brand: Shelf Reliance
Case Count: 6
Number of Servings: 283 Serving
Shelf Life: 25 Year
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.