273 Total Servings of Vegetable Variety Pack Emergency Food
Serving Size 1/4 cup
Six #10 Cans
Shelf Reliance® is known for providing unsurpassed quality in all of its products, and their line of food storage is no different. THRIVE™ Food Storage is a premium name you can trust. Every THRIVE™ product has been carefully selected based on taste and quality, and we are confident that you will look forward to using THRIVE™ in your everyday meal planning and emergency food storage.
The THRIVE™ Vegetable Variety Pack was designed to enhance the flavor and variety of your everyday meals. From salsas, to soups and casseroles, the possibilities of what you can make with this package are endless. Not only do these foods taste great, you can be sure that theyll provide you with the nutrition your diet requires.
- 273 total servings of vegetables
- Freeze-dried products have up to 25 year shelf life if unopened
- Dehydrated products have up to25 year shelf life if unopened
- Shelf life varies per can/product (see individual cans for optimum shelf life suggestions)
- To rehydrate, soak your desired vegetable(s) in hot water for 10 minutes, drain and enjoy
- Freeze-Dried Whole Peas (41 servings) (Country of Origin: USA)
- Freeze-Dried Sweet Corn (46 servings) (Country of Origin: USA)
- Freeze-Dried Chopped Onions (52 servings) (Country of Origin: USA/India)
- Freeze-Dried Broccoli Pieces (46 servings) (Country of Origin: Mexico)
- Carrot Dices (40 servings) (Country of Origin: USA/Poland)
- Potato Chunks (48 servings) (Country of Origin: USA)
Brand: Shelf Reliance
Case Count: 6
Number of Servings: 270 Serving
Shelf Life: 25 Year
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Hawaii. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Delivery is not available to Puerto Rico.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.