260 Total Servings of Quick Rolled Oats Emergency Food Storage with Gamma Lid
Serving Size 1/2 cup
Up to 20 years shelf life
Food for Health’s Quick Rolled Oats are the perfect way to start your day. Oatmeal helps give you a quick boost—enjoy a hot, nutritious meal in just minutes. A favorite of children and adults alike, these 260 servings might go faster than you think.
- 260 Total Servings
- Full of heart-healthy fiber
- Net Weight 10.43 kg (23 lbs)
- Packaged in a metalized storage bag for long-term storage
- Up to 20-year shelf life*
- Cooks in 1 minute; just add to boiling water
- Interlocking bucket design for easy stacking
- Re-sealable lid that allows for easy opening and closing
- Oxygen extraction procedure that further protects nutrition and taste
- Made in the USA
* Shelf life: Up to 20-years from date of manufacture. For best taste and nutritional value, store between 60˚F and 70˚F.
Brand: Food For Health
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 2 - 3 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.