21" Spectrum Skylight Tube By U.S. Sunlight
Confirm the spacing between roof and ceiling rafters is at least 22” to allow for installation. If not, refer to the U.S. Sunlight 14” Spectrum Skylight Tube for installation.
The U.S. Sunlight Spectrum series of Skylight Tubes offer an industry exclusive for light tunnels – a patented passive ventilation option. With simple snap-on, snap-off installation, convert your Spectrum Skylight Tube in to a passive ventilator. Passive ventilation when you want it, energy efficiency when you need it. This simple addition makes the Spectrum series an even better choice for restrooms, kitchens, garages, laundry rooms, and any place where daylighting and ventilation are desired.
Capture clean, natural daylight and tunnel it to just about any location in your home or business with the low-profile, square dome Spectrum Skylight Tube - the first, patented Skylight Tube offering a passive ventilation option. Now available with a 21” dome and included 12 feet of flexible tubing – perfect for situations requiring increased lighting in the home and in commercial settings.
Unlike most tubular skylights on the market today, Skylight Tubes are designed with your home’s aesthetic appearance in mind. Our product looks so attractive, you’ll finally have the flexibility to install your new tubular skylight on either the front or backside of your house, without sacrificing the appearance of your home’s exterior. Simple installation, hail-resistant dome and engineered for a leak-proof installation – the Spectrum Skylight Tube is the perfect option to add natural light in your home.
- Captures light above your roof and tunnels it to just about any location in your house
- First passive ventilating Skylight Tube available. Easily convert to passive ventilation when desired and revert to closed Skylight Tube as needed
- Natural light enhances mood, mental, and physical well-being, concentration, and overall energy
- No reframing or major structural alterations are necessary to install the Spectrum Skylight Tube – do-it-yourself installation can be done typically in an afternoon
- Professional installers can install in about two hours
- U.S. Sunlight preferred installer recommendations available – call 1-866-446-0966
- Ventilation conversion kit included
- Severe weather tested – pending Florida Building Product approval
- Impact-resistant roof lens – Hail resistant and capable of carrying a live load of over 260 lbs.
- Single piece flashing – one piece sleek roof lens flashing blends with any roof type, allows for leak-proof installations, and is a visually stunning improvement over traditional dome-shaped tube lights.
- Double layer ceiling lens for improved insulation as needed
- 21” roof dome, 21” flexible tube diameter, and 21” ceiling lens
- 12 feet of flexible tube included for simplified installation process
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.