$229.99 After $40 OFF
2-pack LIFESAVER 4000LTR Ultra Filtration Bottle Systems
Drink filtered water directly from the bottle
$115.00 per bottle
The LIFESAVER® bottle is the World’s first water bottle to remove all bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without the aid of any foul tasting chemicals like iodine or chlorine or the need for any power or UV light.
- Treats up to 4000 liters of water each (8,000 liters total)
- Bottle uses replaceable filters
- Simply dip base of bottle into water source and use the pump to force the water
- Drink filtered water directly from the bottle
- Cartridge service rating: 4,000 liters (1,056.7 U.S. gallons)
- Replaceable activated carbon filter
- Replaceable UF cartridge
- Bacteria retention: >99.999995 % (log 7.5)(2)
- Virus retention: >99.999 % (log5)(3)
- Activated carbon reduces chemical residues including: pesticides, endocrine disrupting compounds, medical residues, and heavy metals
- This filter removes the following: Cryptosporidiosis, Cyclosporiasis, Echinococcosis, Botulism, Cholera, Hepatitis A, E. coli & Salmonellosis
- Bottle storage capacity: 750 milliliters
- Chew-proof, replaceable drinking teat
- Watertight, snap-fit lid
- Cap seal
- Pump tube
- Protective sleeve
- Removable anti-slip base
- Twist lock pump handle
- Dry weight of bottle including cartridge: 635 grams (approximately 22 ounces)
- Minimum operating temperature: >0 degrees Celsius, 32 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum operating temperature: 50 degrees Celsius, 122 degrees Fahrenheit
- Minimum storage temperature: -10 degrees Celsius, 14 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum storage temperature: 60 degrees Celsius, 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Initial flow rate: 2.5 liters per minute at 0.25 Bar(1)
- Flow rates and capacity depend on the quality of the feed water
- After first use, the product should be protected against freezing
- U.S. compliance EPA: U.S. National Primary Drinking Water Regulations under the Safe Drinking Water Act 93-523
- UK compliance: Water Supply (Water Quality) Regulations 2000
- EU compliance: European Drinking Water Directive Council, Directive 98/83/EC
- Tested by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine using Escherichia coli NCTC 10418 in accordance with the Protocol for Microbiological Water Purifiers in accordance with U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines
- Tested by London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine using Poliovirus Type 1 (Sabin vaccine strain) in accordance with the Protocol for Microbiological Water Purifiers in accordance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) guidelines
Two-year international limited warranty
All LIFESAVER products operate FAILSAFE technology. As the LIFESAVER product approaches the end of ifs filtration capacity, it will require a greater number of pumps to induce water flow. When no more water can be induced to flow despite pumping, the cartridge has expired and needs replacing.
The LIFESAVER technology is the world's first and only portable technology that removes all bacteria, viruses, cysts, parasites, fungi and all other microbiological waterborne pathogens without the aid of any foul tasting chemicals like iodine or chlorine or the need for any power or UV light.
The LIFESAVER activated carbon filters are made of high specification activated carbon block which reduces a broad spectrum of chemical residues including pesticides, endocrine, disrupting compounds, medical residues and heavy metals such as lead and copper. It also eliminates bad tastes and odours from contaminates such as chlorine and sulphur. Each LIFESAVER jerrycan activated carbon lasts 250L of water.
LIFESAVER systems ltd complies with all British, US and European Drinking Water Regulations for Microbiological Reduction as tested and certified by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine.
The Science behind LIFESAVER
LIFESAVER technology filters down to 15 nanometres, that is 0.015 microns. We are the world's first and only portable technology that is patented worldwide, to filter down to this level. With the smallest virus known being Polio at 25 nanometers, you are safe in the knowledge that LIFESAVER filters all bacteria, viruses, cysts and all waterborne pathogens from your water.
This 2-pack Includes:
- 2 x LIFESAVER 4000UF bottle
- 2 x LIFESAVER activated carbon filter
- 2 x LIFESAVER pre-filter disc/scavenging sponge (fitted)
- 2 x Instruction Manual
- 2 x Quick User Guide
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.