2-Day Go Boston E-Card
When you purchase your 2-Day Go Boston E-Card you will receive an e-mail normally within an hour. Your pass will then be immediately available for download as a MOBILE (SMARTPHONE) PASS or you can PRINT IT OUT. Please make sure that you double-check your e-mail address when you place your order.
The Go Boston Card includes admission to 48 of Boston's best attractions and tours including a 2-day trolley tour, New England Aquarium, Fenway Park, Museum of Science and more.
2-Day Go Boston E-Card:
- Adult Ages: 13 and up
- Once activated it is then valid for the number of consecutive calendar days the cardholder has purchased
- Available for download as a mobile (smartphone) pass or printed pass
- Guidebook available in a printable or mobile version
- All-inclusive attraction e-card that gives you free admission to all 53 Boston attractions
- New England Aquarium
- Boston Hop-On/Off Trolley
- Museum of Science
- USS Constitution Cruise
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Fenway Park Tour
- Freedom Trail Waliking Tour
- Boston Bike Rental
- Salem Witch Museum
How to Redeem:
- Use your printable or mobile (smartphone) version of your pass at each attraction
- Use the digital guidebook to find participating attractions, restaurants and shops
- Present your Go E-Card upon entry to ticket booth/entrance, server or cashier for entry or special offer awarded
- Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in e-mail field on Shipping Address page
- Not responsible for lost or stolen e-cards
- The Go Boston e-card is activated the first time the cardholder uses it for an included admission/entry. Once activated it is then valid for the number of consecutive calendar days the cardholder has purchased. (a 2-day e-card first used on a Monday is then valid Monday, Tuesday)
- The Go Boston e-card expire December 31 of the next calendar year
- Admissions must be redeemed the day a card is presented for entry. Admissions may not be redeemed at any attraction in return for a ticket to enter the attraction on a future date
- Offers and admissions may be redeemed once per venue per day unless otherwise noted
- Some attractions are seasonal (i.e. Summer only), have varied hours/days of operation, or have special instructions for visiting (go to information booth for entry) with the Go Boston e-card . Please refer to the attraction page for details
- Go Boston e-card is valid only at the attractions, shops, and restaurants listed in this digital guidebook or in any accompanying supplements
- Go Boston e-card offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
- Go Boston e-card is not transferable for “credits” toward products not offered in the digital guidebook
- Some attractions may require or suggest reservations. Please call in advance to secure a reservation when this symbol appears:
- Special offers are valid for the duration of the card and do not activate the card unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the special offers page for details.
- Go Boston e-card is non-transferable and non-refundable once activated.
- Go Boston e-card is not responsible for traffic conditions or weather that may affect a traveler’s use of the Go Boston e-card
- Attraction offerings subject to change
- Smart Destinations is not liable for attraction capacity restraints
For additional information please visit www.smartdestinations.com or call 800-887-9103
Adult Age Range: Ages 13+
Brand: Smart Destinations
Child Age Range: Ages 3-12
Emailable/Print at home: Yes
Recipient’s e-mail address MUST be supplied in the e-mail field on the Shipping Address page. To ensure delivery of your eTickets/eVouchers emails to your inbox, please add email@example.com to your Email Address Book or Safe List.
Gift Messaging will be made available during the checkout process.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.