14' Mighty Mule Cascade Driveway Gate
Add curb appeal and functionality to your home by installing a Mighty Mule E-Z Gate. These attractive steel gates are designed for the Do-It-Yourself homeowner. Their sturdy and elegant designs stand up to all climates while enhancing the look of your property. They are easy to install and specifically designed to work with Mighty Mule E-Z Gate Openers for increased convenience.
14’ Double Leaf Arch Top Decorative Driveway Gate
- E-Z Do-It-Yourself installation (no welding required)
- Installation Manual included
- Kits include: driveway gate, hinges, 2 gate posts, mounting hardware, installation manual, 1 touch up paint pen
- AUTOMATIC GATE OPENER SOLD SEPERATELY
- Black powdered coated for long lasting “maintenance free” finish, professionally welded construction
- 2 Brackets & Hardware (included)
- Distance from inside post to inside post: 168”
- Leaf length: 79” (x2)
- Total height of gate: 5’ – 6’ (in the center)
- Includes two 4” posts that are 96” H
- Total gate weight: 534 lbs.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Brand: Mighty Mule
*Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to these shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time is required.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.