Grape Solar 1250 Watt Expandable Solar Kit
The Grape Solar 1250 Watt Grid-Tied PV Kit can generate between 75 kWh and 175 kWh of electricity per month. This amount of power is equivalent to the energy consumption of a standard refrigerator and about eight interior light bulbs. The kit consists of Grape Solar GS-S-250-Fab5 Mono-Si modules, Enphase micro inverters and a roof-top racking system for mounting the modules.
This easy to install kit is designed with future expansion in mind. Start small, and generate a fraction of your power consumption, or upgrade and make the power company pay you. You can easily create a larger PV system by adding more kits at any time. Additional kits are easily connected to one another. Unlike other generators, there are no mechanical moving components in the Grape Solar 1250Watt Grid-Tied Kit; therefore, maintenance is virtually non-existent. This kit may qualify for 30% Fed tax credit, local utility rebate and incentive programs.
Note: Contact your local electric utility to benefit from rebates and incentives and to ensure that the PV kit is interconnected to meet safety and reliability standards. Professional Installation by Licensed Electrician or Solar Installer is highly recommended and/or required in some areas. Be sure to check local zoning codes and home owner associations prior to purchasing. Contact Grape Solar for recommended installers near you.
Monitoring for microinverter systems is required in some states including California and Oregon. Please contact Grape Solar at email@example.com or
1-877-264-1014 for pricing on monitoring devices.
- 5 Grape Solar GS-S-250-Fab5 250 W Mono-Si Panels: Certified (TUV, UL, CEC, FSEC): Output tolerance: +/- 2%
- 5 Enphase M215 Micro inverters: CSA listed per UL 1741/IEE1547; increase energy harvest by as much as 25% compared to systems with traditional inverters
- 1 set roof mounted racking system: Supports 5 Grape Solar 250 W panels with 85 mph wind load
- Outdoor Grade AC Branch Circuit Junction Box
- AC Disconnects (Consult your licensed electrician)
- Solar Panels: 25 years power output warranty, 10 year material and workmanship warranty
- Inverter : 25 year warranty
- Racking: 10 year warranty
Don't see what you are looking for? Contact Grape Solar for a custom system through Costco.com Grape Solar Custom Order Page: firstname.lastname@example.org
AC/DC Power: AC Power
Brand: Grape Solar
Includes Inverter: With Inverter
Includes Mounting Brackets: With Mounting Brackets
Mount Style: Roof
Number of Panels: 5
Power per Day (Maximum): 1,250 W
Rated Kilowatt Hours per Month: 175 Kilowatt Hour
Utility Interactive System: Yes
Watts per Panel: 250 W
Curbside Delivery provides delivery made to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- Delivery agent will call to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Driver will offload your item to the curb at the end of your driveway.
- It is your responsibility to inspect merchandise prior to delivery agent's departure.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please note the damage on the freight bill. This will aid in the return/replacement process or you may refuse the delivery.
- Merchandise cannot be delivered without a signature.
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.