ReadyFuel Smokeless & Odorless Fire Gel 120-count
$1.50 per pack delivered
Approved by the US Military, ReadyFuel has been thoroughly tested and approved by RDECOM, and favored over the standard FRH by 95% of the soldiers randomly selected from the Combat Medics Course during field training at Camp Bullis, Texas. You know it's tough, versatile, and it works just as hard as they do.
Benefits of Ready Fuel:
- Burns HOT
- Burns at an altitude of 10,000 ft +
- Burns at -23F/ -30.5C
- Can burn by itself up to 20 minutes. Results may vary depending on altitude.
- Up to a 30-year shelf life
- Does not evaporate, freeze or melt
- Water-soluble (cleans up with water)
- Byproducts are carbon dioxide, water and sand
- Smokeless & odorless (will not contaminate the flavor of your food)
- Boils water easily
- No EPA restrictions (not a hazmat)
- Approved for transportation by airline or via mail
- 1 Pouch used efficiently can boil up to 4 cups of water in about 20 minutes
- 1 Case of 120 packets is enough to boil up to 30 gallons of water
Burn Time (Maximum): 20 Minute
Case Count: 120
Number of Packs: 1
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.