11640 Total Servings Variety Food Storage Bucket
36 total buckets, up to 20 years shelf life
When it comes to Food Storage, Chef's Banquet has set a new standard for quality and taste. You won't believe food storage can taste this good. All of the meals have been developed with the finest quality ingredients possible. The ARK (All-purpose Readiness Kit) is great for long term storage or for daily meals. Each of the meals takes less than 20 minutes to prepare (just add water).
- Delicious just-add-water meals
- Easy to open zip-seal mylar foil pouches
- Oxygen absorber in every pouch
- Easily Transportable
- 6 gallon weather proof bucket
- Shelf life - Up to 20 years - if stored in a dry, cool environment
- No High Fructose Corn-Syrup
- No MSG
- 24 ARKs (330 servings per ARK)
- 6 Freeze Dried Fruit Variety Buckets (300 servings per bucket)
- 6 Freeze Dried Vegetable Variety Buckets (320 servings per bucket)
- 11,640 total servings
- 330 Total servings
- 2,100 calories/day for 30 days
- Oatmeal - 60 Servings
- Hearty Potato Soup - 60 Servings
- Chicken Vegetable Stew - 30 Servings
- Mixed Vegetables - 30 Servings
- Instant Potatoes - 60 Servings
- Macaroni & Cheese - 30 Servings
- Beef Flavored Vegetable Stew - 30 Servings
- Cheddar Broccoli Rice - 30 Servings
- Sliced Strawberries - 56 Servings (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 3.95 oz.) (Country of Origin: China)
- Sliced Bananas - 40 Servings (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 5.64 oz.) (Country of Origin: Ecuador)
- Sliced Peaches - 52 Servings (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 5.5 oz.) (Country of Origin: Chile)
- Diced Apples - 52 Servings (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 4.58 oz.) (Country of Origin: USA / China)
- Whole Raspberries - 56 Servings (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 4.93 oz.) (Country of Origin: Chile)
- Whole Blueberries - 44 Servings (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 5.43 oz.) (Country of Origin: USA)
- Sweet Peas - 36 (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 8.57 oz.) (Country of Origin: USA)
- Diced Potatoes - 28 (2 mylarfoild pouches - each pouch is 6.9 oz.) (Country of Origin: USA)
- Corn - 40 (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 7 oz. (Country of Origin: USA)
- Green Beans - 62 (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 3.3 oz.) (Country of Origin: New Zealand)
- Cauliflower - 80 Servings (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 2.82 oz.) (Country of Origin: Mexico & China)
- Broccoli - 74 Servings (2 mylarfoil pouches - each pouch is 5 oz) (Country Of Origin: China)
20 years of manufacturing date when stored at 60 F (16.6 C)
10 years of manufacturing date when stored at 70 F (21.1 C)
For questions or additional information please email email@example.com.
Brand: Chef's Banquet
Number of Servings: 330 Serving
Shelf Life: 15 Years
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.