14,040 Total Servings of the ARK Food Storage Buckets
36- 1-month Food Storage Supply Buckets
$97.23 per Bucket Delivered
Up to 20 years shelf life
We can’t always know what the future will bring. Being prepared is one of the oldest and wisest principles known to man. Whether it’s job loss, illness or injury, food shortages, or natural disaster it pays to Live Life Ready®.
When looking for the best in quality and value in food storage The ARK 390™ by Chef’s Banquet™ fits the bill. This incredible food kit has nearly 33 pounds of compact just-add-water meals. That’s a lot of food! Truly a flagship of the preparedness food industry, the ARK 390™ has enough food to supply one person with 2,000 calories a day for 30 days. This pallet comes with 36 units for a total of 14,040 servings.
From a large variety of great tasting recipes to top-of-the-line packaging, including the patented Gamma Seal® lid, this food kit has it all. Each of the recipes has been selected for versatility when cooking. Add Chef’s Banquet freeze-dried fruits or vegetables to mix things up. Whether you are just getting started with a preparedness plan or you are adding variety to what you already have the ARK 390™ is ideal for any self-reliant minded person.
To really pack in the value all meals are individually packaged in large re-sealable metalite pouches. Then the bulk pouches are packaged in a heavy-duty 7-gallon plastic container and then sealed with The Gamma Seal® lid.
Contents of each bucket:
- Cheddar Cheese Grits with Green Chilies (30 Servings)
- Brown Sugar & Cinnamon Oatmeal (45 Servings)
- Creamy Cinnamon & Rice (30 Servings)
- Corn & Potato Chowder (30 Servings)
- Mac and Cheese (30 Servings)
- Savory Black Beans and Rice (30 Servings)
- Rice & Orzo Pilaf (45 Servings)
- Chicken Flavored Vegetable Stew (30 Servings)
- Red Beans and Rice (30 Servings)
- Spanish Rice (30 Servings)
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes (30 Servings)
- Cheddar Potato Soup (30 Servings)
- 14,040 total servings
- 2000 calories/day for 30 days in each bucket (72,000 total calories)
- 12 types of just-add-water meals (15-20 minute cook time)
- Full menu (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 100% vegetarian ingredients (Contains Dairy)
- No high fructose corn-syrup
- Oxygen absorber in each metalite pouch
- Sealed with The Gamma Seal® Lid
- Easy to open and close, airtight, and leak proof
- Heavy duty 7-gallon pail (Transportable & Stackable)
- Net food weight 1,177.2 lbs.
- Total weight 1,320 lbs.
- Dimensions: 64”h x 40”w x 48”d
- * Shelf-life - up to 20 years – if stored in a cool, dry environment
*For best taste and nutritional value, use product before:
20 years of manufacturing date when stored at 60 F (16.6 C)
10 years of manufacturing date when stored at 70 F (21.1 C)
Brand: Chef's Banquet
Shelf Life: 15 Year
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.