10' Octagon Gazebo with 2-tiered Roof with Cupola
BEFORE ORDERING - Be sure to check your local building and zoning codes and ensure that all appropriate permits have been acquired
Indulge in a cozy outdoor space with this craftsman's stylized hand sculpted gazebo. Made in the USA and created by a 4th generation boat builder, this unique gazebo kit offers a Classic English Cottage look with a beautiful two-tiered roof, chamfered Colonial posts, curved corbels and British style railings.
Constructed of North American Douglas Fir, Spruce, and Cedar, all parts are preassembled and pre-drilled for installation. All bolts, nails, screws, hardware, and illustrated step-by-step instructions are also included. Ready to finish to your liking.
These gazebos kits are designed to be adjusted for uneven patios: 7 long posts and 1 standard post is included. The longer posts can be cut compensate for an uneven surface which guarantees a professional and perfect installation. See instructions for details.
This model completes the English Cottage look by adding a Cupola to your gazebo. The cupola features slatted windows and 8 sides to match the design of your gazebo. Made of Natural Cedar and ready to finish to your liking.
At least a 10' x 10' foundation or a 10' 7" x 10' 7" area for the overhang is required. Minimum width between the posts is 34".
- No more tilting gazebos or unsightly shims! Cut-to-fit posts can accommodate uneven cement pads for a perfect fit and professional installation regardless of leveling!
- Made in the USA, high quality, wood constructed parts with sophisticated interlocking joints of a 4th generation wooden boat builder give you outlasting durability.
- 1 x 6 tongue and groove roof with large overhang provides ample shade, can be used as is, or customizable with roofing material of your choice.
- Unrivaled elegant designs with fine craftsman-styled details such as chamfered Colonial posts, curved corbels, and British rails that can complement any yard and establish the custom look you always wanted.
- Recommended two person assembly. Preassembled parts and photo instructions make for clear efficient assembly.
- 8’ Ladder
- Tape Measure
- 3/8” Socket Wrench
- Cordless Screw Driver & 1/8” or 3/16” Cordless Drill bit (to drill for lag bolts)
- Miter Saw or Circular Saw or Handsaw (to adjust posts)
- Power Drill & 3/8” drill bit (if installed on a cement pad)
- (other) Work Gloves, Safety Goggles, Masking Tape, Sledge Hammer
- 1 roll of roofing paper
- 4 bundles of composite shingles
- 2 boxes of ridge glass
If you have a level floor such as wood deck, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of order; we can make all posts same complete with hardware necessary at no extra charge.
- 120" W x 120" L x 138" H
- Structure Weight: 750 Lbs
- Cupola Height: 18"
- Cupola Weight: 8 Lbs
Dimensions: 10 ft. x 10 ft.
Height: 13 ft.
Roof Material: Unfinished Wood
Weight: 750 lb.
Delivery is available to Alaska and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service. Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Delivery is not available to Hawaii.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.