991 Total Servings of Ultimate Meat & Protein Food Storage
Servings size ½ cup
Up to 25 years shelf life
Shelf Reliance® is known for providing unsurpassed quality in all of its products, and their line of food storage is no different. THRIVE™ Food Storage is a premium name you can trust. Every THRIVE™ product has been carefully selected based on taste and quality, and we are confident that you will look forward to using THRIVE™ in your everyday meal planning and emergency food storage.
The THRIVE™ Ultimate Meat and Protein Supply is designed to provide you and your family with a large selection of quality, protein rich meats and TVP. Our delicious meats and TVP are sure to add zest and flavor to your meals. You can use THRIVE™ Meats to create a wide variety of delicious meals and appetizers such as tacos, enchiladas, casseroles, soups, and salads. THRIVE™ makes mealtime easy because all of our premium freeze-dried meats are pre-cooked and only require water for rehydration.
For questions or additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the item number and description that corresponds with your question.
- 991 Total Servings
- High Protein Content
- Diverse Assortment of Freeze-dried Meats
- Easy Preparation
- TVP (Textured Vegetable Protein) is a meat substitute made from Soy and has great meat-like texture and flavor.
- 4 – Freeze-dried Chicken (22 – ½ cup servings/can – 23.2 oz net wt.) 25 year shelf life – sealed
- 4 – Freeze-dried Ground Beef (23 – ½ cup servings/can – 26.7 oz net wt.) 25 year shelf life – sealed
- 3 – Freeze-dried Roast Beef (22 – ½ cup servings/can – 23.2 oz net wt.) 25 year shelf life – sealed
- 2 – Freeze-dried Sausage (22 – ½ cup servings/can – 36.4 oz net wt.) 25 year shelf life – sealed
- 2 – Freeze-dried Turkey (22 – ½ cup servings/can – 20.6 oz net wt.) 25 year shelf life – sealed
- 3 – Taco TVP (42 – ¼ cup servings/can – 53.05 oz net wt.) 10 year shelf life – sealed
- 2 – Sloppy Joe TVP (43 – ¼ cup servings/can – 48.6 oz net wt.) 10 year shelf life – sealed
- 2 – Sausage TVP (45 – ¼ cup servings/can – 34.9 oz net wt.) 10 year shelf life – sealed
- 3 – Chicken TVP (45 – ¼ cup servings/can – 34.07 oz net wt.) 10 year shelf life – sealed
- 3 – Beef TVP (44 – ¼ cup servings/can – 40.5 oz net wt.) 10 year shelf life – sealed
- 2 – Bacon TVP (44 – ¼ cup servings/can – 39.7 oz net wt.) 10 year shelf life - sealed
- Freeze-dried Chicken 23.2 oz net wt. per can = 4.48 lbs average weight re-hydrated
- Freeze-dried Ground Beef 26.7 oz net wt. per can = 4.39 lbs average weight re-hydrated
- Freeze-dried Roast Beef 23.2 oz net wt. per can = 3.86 lbs average weight re-hydrated
- Freeze-dried Sausage 36.4 oz net wt. per can = 4.5 lbs average weight re-hydrated
- Freeze-dried Turkey 20.6 oz net wt. per can = 4.2 lbs average weight re-hydrated
Brand: Shelf Reliance
Case Count: 30
Number of Servings: 991 Serving
Shelf Life: 25 Year
Standard shipping via UPS Ground is included in the quoted price. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 5 - 7 business days from the time of order.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.