Made to Fit Slide-out Shelves For Existing Cabinets By Slide-A-Shelf
Now you can add made-to-fit slide-out shelves to any existing cabinet in your home…just like those found in new custom kitchen cabinets.
Since 1992 Slide-A-Shelf has been helping homeowners make their lives easier by getting and staying organized. No longer will you have to get on your hands and knees to reach an item that is stored in the back of your cabinet. Finding a long lost pot or pan will simply be a thing of the past! By retrofitting your cabinets with made-to-fit slide-out shelves you will maximize your storage space and everything will now be easy to reach!
Slide-A-Shelf slide-outs are available in two models. Our Deluxe FE series feature full-extension steel ball-bearing telescoping style rails. Our Deluxe Plus SC series features our upgraded full extension rails with a soft-close mechanism. Both rail types are rated to hold up to 100 lbs. (including the weight of the shelf). Great for use in kitchens, pantries, under kitchen sinks, bathrooms, under bathroom sinks, utility rooms and anywhere else you have “stuff” you need to quickly get to. Make your life easier today by adding made-to-fit slide-out shelves.
Custom made slide-out shelf pricing:
- Item# 562908 - Any size* Slide-Out Shelf Deluxe FE Full Extension - $69.99
- Item# 562918 - Any size* Slide-Out Shelf Deluxe Plus SC Full Extension with soft close - $79.99
- Made-to-fit your cabinets to maximize your storage space, from 6" - 36" wide.
- Convenience at your finger tips.
- Stop bending and reaching.
- Find things you forgot you had.
- Heavy-duty wood construction (rails rated to hold up to 100 lbs.) and ergonomic design (4” polyurethane tapered Baltic birch sides).
- Step-by-step instructions with photos.
- Quick and easy installation. Mounts to your cabinet base or existing shelf.
- Choose from Oak, Maple, Poplar (paint-grade) solid wood fronts (stainable/paintable) or Baltic Birch (prefinished with clear polyurethane coat) to blend in with your cabinet décor.
- Maintenance free for years of trouble-free use.
- Shipped complete within 5 business days in environmentally designed packaging.
- Materials and workmanship guaranteed for five (5) years.
- Click on the Order Wizard link above.
- Use the easy step-by-step instructions in the Order Wizard to choose your rails (full extension or soft-close) and wood front type (Oak, Maple, Poplar or Baltic Birch).
- Carefully measure the clear opening (width) and depth of your cabinets with the doors fully open.
- Enter these measurements and note the locations of the cabinets where you want slide-outs.
- Review for accuracy, then ADD TO CART on Costco.com and check out.