Little Giant MegaMax 17' Ladder w/Air Deck
The MegaMax™ combines the strength, safety and versatility of the classic Little Giant Ladder with several new groundbreaking features, including accessory portals and the AirDeck™ tool tray and safety handrail. The safety handrail gives you an added sense of security on the ladder; it can even prevent that shaky, uncertain feeling of vertigo many feel when working at the top of a stepladder.
Each side of the MegaMax telescopes independently, giving you the option of several sizes of stepladders, from 4 to 7 feet. You can also adjust one side to work on staircases and uneven surfaces, or as a 90-degree stepladder. The Triple-Lock™ hinge allows you to use the ladder as a stable, wide-based, multi-height extension ladder. Finally, the inner and outer ladder assemblies separate to form two trestles for a time-saving scaffolding system. The Little Giant MegaMax is the next generation of multi-use ladder systems.
- Enjoy an unmatched feeling of stability in any stepladder configuration thanks to the AirDeck™ tool tray and handrail, wide-flared legs, and the highest-quality construction.
- User-friendly U-Locks make adjusting your ladder easier than ever before.
- Reach some of the toughest areas, such as the space above the staircase, vaulted ceilings; and use your ladder over and around obstacles.
- The Little Giant MegaMax meets or exceeds all OSHA and ANSI standards and is industrial rated up to 300 lbs.
- Patented features
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight Safety Rating: 300 lbs. Type 1A
- Min Step ladder height: 4 ft.
- Max Step ladder height: 7 ft.
- Min Extension height: 9 ft.
- Max Extension height: 15 ft.
- Storage Height: 4’ 7’’
- Weight: 34 lbs.
- Comes with new and improved AirDeck Workstation
Brand: Little Giant
Weight: 34 lb.
Weight Safety Rating: 300 lb.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.