DR500GW-HD WiFi Dash Camera by BlackVue
The 32GB DR500GW-HD WiFi Dash Camera from BlackVue uses a 2MP color CMOS sensor to capture videos at up to 1920 x 1080 resolution with a rate of 30fps. Up to 33 hours of video and audio can be saved to the included 32GB microSD card. There are three recording modes to maximize your memory and capture exactly what you want. A built-in microphone records audio in the vehicle as well. The microphone can be disabled to optimize memory and protect the privacy of passengers.
The unit has a built-in GPS receiver that logs the vehicle position and speed. Using an installed Android or iOS app on your smart device, or the included software on your computer, you can precisely map the route. Built-in WiFi enables network-free wireless communication with your mobile device to stream live-view, play back recorded video, save files to the device, or take a snapshot. If your device accepts microSD cards, you can take the card out of the camera and install it on your phone to view the files directly through the app. The app also allows you to share files to social media sites quickly.
- 2MP CMOS sensor
- Built-in microphone and speaker
- Selectable recording resolutions and frame rates up to 1920 x 1080 at 30 fps
- Built-in GPS unit tracks speed and position only. Does not give directions
- Synch GPS with app or included software for precise route tracking
- Audio feedback for all functions
- Automatic mode: Recording starts when car is turned on; if it stops moving for 10 minutes, it automatically goes into Parking mode
- Event mode: When the built-in G-sensor detects an impact, recording begins
- Parking mode: When motion or impacts are sensed, recording starts
- Adjustable impact sensitivity to avoid false alarms and wasted memory
- Adjustable recording intervals before/after an event occurs, from 5 before an event to 115 seconds after
- Save files to microSD cards
- Built-in microphone captures interior audio
- Audio can be turned off to save memory and protect privacy
- Automatic over-write when card is full
- Record up to 33 hours on the included 32GB card
- 30' transmission range
- Password protected for security
- Transmits video and audio directly to smart device directly
- Live-view and recorded files with installed Android/iOS app
- Available for Android and iOS mobile devices
- Save up to three separate files to smart device for later viewing
- Share and upload saved videos to youtube and social media sites through app
- With smart phones that accept microSD cards, the camera's card can be put into the smart phone and files can be viewed through the app
Image Sensor: CMOS
Microphone: Built-In Microphone
Resolution Description: 1080p
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.