$179.99 After $85 OFF
Winix WAC9500 Ultimate Pet True HEPA Air Cleaner with PlasmaWave™ Technology
Winix's PlasmaWave™ Technology safely breaks apart Odors, Allergens, Chemical Vapors and other Indoor Pollutants at a molecular level, without producing harmful Ozone. PlasmaWave™ Technology creates ions that combine with natural water vapor to form Hydroxyls. Hydroxyls neutralize viruses, bacteria, chemical vapors, and odors, by breaking these pollutants apart, and transforming them into water vapor and other harmless air molecules. This entire process is similar to what happens in the upper layers of the Earth's atmosphere. Winix's PlasmaWave™ Technology mimics the way nature cleans the air. Winix's PlasmaWave™ Technology- The Cleanest Air You Can Make Yourself!
Winix's 5-Stage Air Cleaning Process
- Stage 1: Washable Anti-Bacterial Pre-Filter - This unit's Washable Anti-Bacterial Pre-Filter traps large particles such as pet hair, lint, and pollen, and inhibits the gorwth of impurities, while also extending the life of the True-HEPA filter
- Stage 2: True-HEPA Filter - The True-HEPA Filter removes 99.99% of all pet dander, dust, pollen, smoke, mold spores, and other airborne microbes
- Stage 3: Nano-Silver Mesh - The Nano-Silver Mesh neutralizes virusess and bacteria on contact
- Stage 4: Washable Activated Carbon Filter - The Washable Activated Carbon Filter effectively absorbs and neutralizes odors caused by ammonia, bacteria, and other compounds associated with pets and other household objects
- Stage 5: PlasmaWave™ Technology - Winix's PlasmaWave™ Technology creates negative and positive ions (no harmful ozone) that combine with water vapor to form Hydroxyls that neutralize harmful viruses, bacteria, ordor causing compounds, chemical vapors, and other pollutants- leaving only fresh air
- Winix's PlasmaWave™ Technology safely breaks apart Odors, Allergens, Chemical Vapors and other Indoor Pollutants at a molecular level, without producing harmful Ozone. This entire process is similar to what happens in the upper layers of the Earth's atmosphere
- Winix's PlasmaWave™ Technology mimics the way nature cleans the air. PlasmaWave™ Technology creates ions that combine with natural water vapor to form Hydroxyls. Hydroxyls neutralize viruses, bacteria, chemical vapors, and odors, by breaking these pollutants apart, and transforming them into water vapor and other harmless air molecules
- True-HEPA filters are the most effective means for removing particles that can aggravate allergy and asthma symptoms. It is also responsible for the removal of bacteria that cause odor in the air. Particles such as pollen, pet dander, smoke particles, and dust are physically too large to pass through a True-HEPA filter
- CleanCel™ technology is an added stage of cleaning in the overall air purification process. CleanCel™ Technology is a very special coating on the Winix 9500 Ultimate Pet True HEPA Air Purifier with PlasmaWave™ Technology Pre-filter and works as an Anti-Microbial Shield to neutralize
- The Smart Sensors with Auto-Mode work around the clock to detect odor, dust and light levels in order to automatically adjust your air purifier
- Winix's 9500 Ultimate Pet True HEPA Air Purifier with PlasmaWave™ Technology is AHAM certified making this unit suitable for a large family room or bedroom. Winix specifically designed this unit to produce high-quality, clean air, with a 5-Stage cleaning process it effectively removes a broad range of odors, allergens, dust, smoke, pollen, pet dander, a variety of airborne bacteria and viruses, and VOCs
- Energy Star® Qualified
AC Adapter: Yes
Color: White & Silver
Coverage: 284 sq. ft.
Display Type: Digital
Filter Change Indicator: Yes
Filter Type: HEPA
Height: 21.9 in.
Length: 16.5 in.
Number of Fan Speeds: 4
Remote Control: Yes
Replaceable Filters: Yes
Timer: On/Off Timer
Weight: 18.8 lb.
Width: 8.9 in.
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 3 - 5 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
Merchandise: We guarantee your satisfaction on every product we sell with a full refund. The following must be returned within 90 days of purchase for a refund: televisions, projectors, computers, cameras, camcorders, touch screen tablets, MP3 players and cellular phones.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.
If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.
For information or a written copy of the manufacturer's warranty, please contact us at: email@example.com.