Brita “Redi-Twist” 1-stage Under Sink Filtration System
Welcome to Brita’s new single stage under counter water filtration system. Brita now allows you to install and enjoy a premium under counter water filtration system for residential use. Our ongoing passion is to provide the Costco members the purest, most refreshing drinking water. Standard tap water can be unpleasant, so our system improves taste & reduces sediment, chlorine and odor. The Brita USS-301 provides cleaner great tasting water. Brita has been producing high quality counter top filtrations systems for over 47 years and now offers the Costco member a great choice for an under counter filtration system. Brita and Costco stand behind of our products, and we’re dedicated to providing the best service and solutions for the Costco member.
- Improves taste & reduces sediment, chlorine and odor
- Leaves essential minerals and fluoride in drinking water
- Installs directly to the cold water line on your faucet (fitting included)
- “Push on Quick Connect” fittings for an easy installation
- “Redi-Twist” cartridge design makes changing filters as easy as changing a light bulb without turning off the supply water valve
- One USF-201 carbon block filter cartridge included (replacement filters sold separately)
- Filter lasts up to six months or 1,000 gallons of water for the average family
- Filter replacement is essential for the system to perform as represented
- Optional auxiliary chrome faucet is available and sold separately
- 3.0”(W) x 3.25”(D) x 12.25”(H)
- Filter System Head with Built-in Bracket
- Redi-Twist™ USF-201 Filter
- Cold Water Valve Adapter
- 3/8” plastic tubing
- Mounting Hardware
Type of Water Filter: 1-Stage
Express shipping is via UPS. The estimated delivery time will be approximately 1 - 2 business days from the time of order.
Please choose your shipping method at checkout.
An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to express shipments. This fee will be quoted at checkout.
*Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional Shipping and Handling fee will apply to shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico. This fee will be quoted at checkout. Additional transit time may be required.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.