Foundations 10-piece Biltmore SafeReach Crib Bundle, Natural
Foundations® is the world leader in providing commercial cribs to the child care industry. Foundations products are innovative, safe, stylish, of the highest quality and compliant with all current safety standards and regulations.
10-pc set includes: Foundations® Biltmore™ SafeReach® Compact Cribs
- Natural finish
- Compact cribs are constructed from select solid wood with a baby safe, non-toxic finish
- Each crib includes a Professional Series™ ultra-durable, antimicrobial 3 inch crib mattress
- Mortise and tenon construction
- Solid steel SafeSupport™ crib frame
- Shatterproof clearview end panels allows for easy viewing of infants by caregivers
- SafeReach® System allows easy access to infant, minimizing the risk of back strain
- Innovative hinging and latching system, eliminates pinch point hazards to infants
- Plastic teething rails
- Non-marking, ultra-quiet commercial casters (2 locking)
- Two position mattress height adjustment
- Sleeping surface 24" X 38"
- Overall individual dimension: 40.38" L x 27.63" W x 41.13" H
Collection Name: Biltmore
Delivery is available to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. An additional shipping and handling fee will be applied at check out and additional transit time will be required. Locations outside of a regular delivery area may be restricted. Click here to view restricted areas. To inquire about delivery to these areas, please contact customer service.
If you have any customer service questions, order status inquiries, concerns regarding defective product, assembly of furniture or product operation, please call 1-877-716-2757and ask for the Customer Service Department related to Costco.
Costco.com products can be returned to any of our more than 600 Costco warehouses worldwide.
How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please email customer service or call our customer service center at 1-800-955-2292 for assistance. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.
If you request an item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered. If your order was delivered "curb side", it will need to be available for curb side pick up.
If the item arrived to you in a box, it will need to be in a box at the time of pick up.